Götzinger’s American Rindless Bacon (sliced into 2cm pieces) – 400g
- Puff pastry – 4 sheets
- Egg (whisked) – 1
- Cranberry sauce (with whole cranberries) – 25 x 1/2tsp
- Brie – 250g (cut into 25pieces)
- In a medium sized pan, cook the bacon pieces until crispy – set aside to cool on paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- Thaw the puff pastry sheets and cut each sheet in half, then each half into 3. You should have 24 rectangles.
- Brush each rectangle with the whisked egg.
- To assemble each puff, put ½ tsp. of cranberry sauce in the center of each rectangle, followed by a piece of brie and 1tb sp. of crispy bacon. Gently bundle up the edges of the pastry and twist the pastry to seal the puff (similar to a dumpling). Cut off any excess pastry.
Brush each puff with egg wash and bake in the air fryer at 180°c for 20 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer once golden brown and serve.