- Salt – to season
- Gnocchi – 250g
- Zucchini (large diced) – 1
- Cherry tomatoes – 250g
Götzinger Smallgoods Cheese Kransky Chipolatas – 400g
- Olive oil – 1tbsp.
- Pesto – 3tbsp.
- Fresh basil leaves – to garnish
- Soak cocktail skewers (about 15-20cm long) in a bowl of water for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pot of seasoned water to boiling point then add the gnocchi – once the gnocchi float to the top, scoop out the gnocchi and gently drain on a paper towel.
- Skewer pieces of zucchini, cherry tomatoes, gnocchi and cheese Kransky chipolatas onto each skewer and set aside.
- Heat the BBQ or a grill pan on a medium to high heat. Add the olive oil then place each skewer into the pan or onto the grill. Cook for roughly 7 minutes turning regularly. Once ready, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small pot, mix the pesto with 1tb sp. of water. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
- Arrange the skewers on a platter and drizzle with pesto sauce. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.