- Gotzinger Smallgoods Big Cheese Kransky Sausages – 1 pack (4 sausages)
- Puff pastry – 3 sheets
- Pizza sauce – 12tb sp.
- Shredded Mozzarella – 250g
- Egg (beaten) – 1
Heat the oven to 180°c.
- Slice the sausages down the centre length ways then slice into 2cm pieces.
- Remove the puff pastry sheets from the freezer and allow to soften.
- Cut the sheets of pastry into quarters.
- Put a table spoon of pizza sauce in the centre of each pastry square, then flatten out with a spoon to create a circle in the middle of the square.
- Equally divide the pieces of sausage into 12 small piles and place into the centre of each pizza sauce circle.
- Divide the mozzarella into 12 piles and place a portion on top of the sausages.
- To wrap up the parcels, take two opposite corners of pastry and meet them in the middle, then take the two other corners and bring them to the middle too. Pinch the seems together to have a small square parcel. Repeat for all 12 parcels.
- Place on a lined baking tray then brush with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes and until golden brown. Let them rest for a few minutes bfore serving as they will be piping hot inside!