- Unsalted butter – 40g
- Chicken thigh cutlets with skin on – 900g
- Salt – to season
- Cracked black pepper – to season
Götzinger American Rindless Bacon (cut into 2cm pieces) – 200g
- Leek (finely sliced) – 1
- White wine – ½ cup
- Brie – 100g
- Red seedless grapes – 150g
Set the oven to 180°
- Heat the butter in casserole dish on a medium heat on the stove.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Slightly turn up the heat and place the chicken skin side down.
- Turn the chicken once the skin is crispy.
- Cook for another 5 - 10 minutes then remove the chicken and set aside.
- Scatter the bacon in the pan and cook until crispy – once ready remove and set aside.
- Add the sliced leek to the pan, and cook until soft.
- Pour in the white wine and deglaze the dish.
- Add the bacon back into the dish then gently place the chicken back in too (ensure the skin is kept out of the liquid).
- Tear up the brie and scatter around the chicken pieces along with the grapes.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.