- Olive oil – 1 tb sp.
- Red onion (diced) – 1
- Garlic clove (finely sliced) – 1
Götzinger Spanish Chorizo (1-inch-thick slices) – 400g
- Smoked paprika – 2tsp.
- 400g tinned diced tomatoes – 2
- 400g tinned butter beans (drained) – 2
- Reduced salt chicken stock – 1L
- Cracked black pepper – to season
- Kale (chopped) – 140g
- Coriander sprigs
- Heat the olive oil in large pot.
- Add the red onion and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add the slices of chorizo and the paprika and mix. Stir occasionally and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the canned tomatoes and butter beans followed by the chicken stock and season with pepper. Stir and cook for 30 minutes on a simmer.
- Stir in the chopped kale and cook for a further 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with coriander sprigs.