- Cranberry sauce – 1tb sp.
- Sandwich bread – 2 slices
- Brie (sliced) – 80g
- Ham – 80g
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 30ml
- Salt – to season
- Unsalted butter – 20g
- Spread the cranberry sauce onto one piece of bread. On the other piece place the slices of brie followed by slices of ham. Put the slice of bread with cranberry sauce on top.
- In a large bowl, mix the egg and milk and season with salt.
- Dunk the sandwich in the egg mixture and ensure the bread is fully soaked.
- In a medium sized pan melt the butter, then add the soaked sandwich to the pan and place a lid over to circulate the heat.
- Flip the sandwich once the first side is golden brown.
- Remove from the pan to serve once both sides are golden brown and the egg mixture has cooked through.