- Set the oven to 180°c.
- Cut the first sheet of puff pastry down the center to make two rectangles.
- Brush the first half sheet with egg wash and place three Cheese Kransky Chipolatas lengthways, about one centimeter in from the long edge of the pastry.
- Fold the pastry lengthways in half over the sausages so the pastry edges meet then press down to form a tight seal. Using a knife, neatly divide into 3 portions. Gently press a fork onto the sealed edges of the pastry and trim any excess pastry with a knife. (leave about a 1cm edge).
- Place on a lined baking tray. Repeat this process until all sausages are wrapped in pastry.
- Brush each sausage roll with egg wash, then sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes until golden.
- Serve with a generous dipping of tomato sauce.