1. Heat the oven to 180°c.
2. Using a fork, prick holes all over the skins of the potatoes.
3. Mix the salt into 200ml of water, then submerge each potato into the water for a few seconds ensuring all surfaces of the skins have been covered by the salty water at some point.
4. Place a baking rack on top of a baking tray, then the potatoes onto the rack and bake for 45 minutes.
5. After 45 minutes, remove the potatoes from the oven and drizzle with olive oil then continue to cook for a further 10 minutes.
6. Remove the potatoes again from the oven, this time carefully slicing a cross-shape into the potatoes (only a few centimeters deep and not to the bottom).
7. Squeeze the potatoes gently to create an opening in the top of the cross.
8. Fill each potato carefully by wedging a cheese kransky into the potatoes’ opening and then top with a portion of cheese.
9. Return the potatoes to the oven and bake for a further 15 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and serve with tomato sauce – careful, they will be hot!