Polenta – 1 cup
- Chicken Stock – 2 ½ cups
- Fresh rosemary (finely chopped) – 3 sprigs picked
- Cracked black pepper – to season
- Parmesan (grated) – 30g
- Gotzinger Smallgoods Spanish Chorizo – 1 pack (4 sausages)
- Cherry Tomatoes on the vine – 240g
- Olive oil – drizzle
- Salt – to season
- Pine nuts (toasted) – to garnish
- Parsley (finely chopped) – to garnish
Set the oven the 180°
- In a medium sized pot, add the polenta with 1 cup of cold chicken stock and heat for 10 minutes – stir regularly.
- Boil 1 cup of chicken stock then add to the pot, along with the rosemary and season with cracked black pepper. Cook on a low – medium heat for 20 minutes – continue to stir regularly.
- Once the 20 minutes is up, stir through the parmesan and the last ½ cup of chicken stock. Allow to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- On a lined tray, place the sausages along with the cherry tomatoes (keep on the vine).
- Drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil and season with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Roast the tray for 20 minutes.
- To serve, place a large dollop of the polenta on the plate, then top with half the tomatoes, two sausages and garnish with toasted pine nuts and fresh parsley.