- Brioche bread rolls (sliced in half) – 4
- Hash browns – 4
- Gotzinger Smallgoods American Rindless Bacon – 1 pack
- Eggs – 4
- Avocado (smashed) – 1
- Tomato relish – 8tsp.
- Jack cheese squares – 4 slices
- Olive oil – drizzle
- Salt – to season
Heat oven to 200°
- On a hot pan, grill the inner sides of the bread rolls (not for too long as they burn quickly) – set aside.
- On a lined tray, place down the hash browns, drizzle lightly with olive oil and season with salt. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- In a large pan, fry the bacon for 5 – 10 minutes until crispy.
- In a medium fry pan, drizzle a little bit of olive oil and fry the eggs sunny side up.
- To assemble the rolls spread a quarter of the smashed avocado onto the base of the bun, then 2tsp. tomato relish, add a slice of cheese, a hash brown, followed by one quarter of the bacon, and top with the egg and lid of the roll. Repeat for the rest of the rolls.