- Baguette – 12 x 1cm thick slices (roughly 1/3 of a baguette)
- Olive oil – ½ tbsp. + drizzle
- Gotzinger Smallgoods Kransky – 1 pack (sliced into 12 x 1cm pieces on the diagonal – discarding of the ends)
- Goats Cheese – 80g
- Fresh picked thyme – 1 ½ tsp.
Honey – drizzle
- Set the oven to 180°
- Place the slices of baguette onto a lined baking tray and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Place in oven and bake for roughly 5 minutes until toasted.
- Heat ½ tsp. of olive oil in a pan, then cook the sausage for 5 minutes, turning to ensure they are golden on both sides – remove from the heat and set aside.
- Spread the goats cheese evenly on each piece of toast then top with two pieces of Kransky.
- Sprinkle the picked thyme over each baguette and follow with a drizzle of honey.
- Place on a serving board and enjoy!