- Eggs (hard boiled, peeled and roughly chopped) – 2
- Mayonnaise – 2.5tbsp.
- Dijon Mustard – 1.5 tsp.
- Seeded Mustard – 1tsp.
- Cornichons (finely sliced) – 20g
- Cracked Black Pepper – to season
- Olive Oil – ½ tbsp.
Gotzinger Smallgoods Black Pudding (sliced into 1.5cm slices) – ½ sausage
- Crusty Sourdough (toasted) – (cut on the diagonal) – 2 slices
- Chives (finely chopped) – 2tsp. to garnish
- In a medium sized bowl add the mayonnaise, both mustards and cornichons and mix well. Gently fold through the chopped egg and season with the cracked black pepper. Set aside.
- In a medium size frying pan, heat olive oil then add the slices of black pudding. Cook the slices for roughly three minutes on each side. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- To assemble, spread a generous amount of the egg mixture onto each piece of toast, placing several pieces of fried black pudding on top and sprinkle with chopped chives – enjoy!