- Olive oil – 1.5 tbsp.
- Leek (Finely sliced) - 1
- Carrots (Peeled and diced) – 2
- Celery Sticks (Chopped) – 2
- Garlic cloves (Roughly chopped) – 2
- Cracked Black Pepper – to season
- Fresh Rosemary – 1 tsp. (Leaves picked)
- Zest of Lemon - 1
- 400g Tinned Tomatoes – 2
- 400g Tinned Cannellini Beans (Drained) – 1
Gotzinger Continental Franks (Cut into 1.5cm pieces) – 1 pack
- Kale (stems removed and roughly chopped) – half a bunch
- Zucchini (Diced) – 1
- Chicken stock – 1 ltr
- Bay Leaf – 1
- Elbow Pasta – 150g
- Salt - to season
- Grated Parmesan – 1/2 cup
- Parsley (Finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot on a medium low heat. Add the leeks, carrot, celery and garlic, and allow to sauté for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the next ten ingredients. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes.
- Add the pasta and cook for a further 10 minutes or until al dente. Season to taste.
- Ladle into bowls and top with parmesan and parsley.