- Green Jalapeño (Roughly Chopped) – ¾
- Garlic Cloves (Roughly Chopped) – 2
- Coriander – ¼ bunch
- Flat Leaf Parsley – ¼ bunch
- Dry Oregano – ½ tbsp
- Shallot – ½
- Red Wine Vinegar – ¼ Cup
- Olive Oil – 90mls + more
- Sea Salt Flakes – to season
- Gotzinger Spanish Chorizo – 1 pack
- Small – Medium Sized Wraps (Any Type) – 4 pieces.
- Rocket – 100g
- Good Quality Aioli – to serve
- Place the first 9 ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is blended but still has a bit of texture – set aside.
- In a medium size pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and set to a low – medium heat.
- Add the Spanish Chorizo to the pan and cook for roughly 15 - 20 minutes (or until heated through) – turning every couple of minutes.
- Heat another pan with a drizzle of olive oil and lightly colour the wraps on each side – set aside.
- Once the sausages are cooked you can assemble your wraps by place a large handful of rocket on the wrap, followed by a sausage, a drizzle of aioli and generous spoonful of chimichurri.
- Wrap this into a neat parcel and enjoy!