- Truss tomatoes (stems removed and diced) – 1 + ½
- Red Onion (diced) – ½
- Lime juice – juice of 1 lime
- Honey – 1tsp.
- Salt – to season
- Pepper – to season
- Olive Oil – 2tbsp.
- Soft Tacos – 8 pieces
- Gotzinger Smallgoods Spanish Chorizo – 1 pack (four sausages)
- Avocado (sliced) – 1 whole
- Jalapeños – to garnish
- Coriander – to garnish
- Lime (cut into 6th’s) – 1
- In a bowl combine diced tomato, onion, lime juice, honey and season well with salt and pepper – set a side.
- Heat a table spoon of olive oil in a pan, then lightly heat and colour the tacos then set aside.
- Using the same pan, add another table spoon of olive oil, then cook the four Spanish Chorizo sausages for about 15 – 20 minutes, turning to ensure they are heated through.
- Once the sausages are heated through, remove from the pan and slice on an angle (The sausage will cut into about 6 slices each) – set aside.
- To assemble the tacos, take one taco and place a spoonful of the fresh salsa, a slice of avocado, three pieces of Spanish Chorizo and garnish with jalapeños, coriander and a squeeze of lime juice – or feel free to take it to the table and let everyone get stuck in and build their own.